I found my favorite picture of Dan and Justin
giving advice to friends like
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Doing this later.
It’s a simple message and it comes from the heart
Believe in yourself, for that’s the place to start
I’ll be right by your side til’ 3005
one of my favorite things about watching sunny is catching the cast either breaking or trying to hide their laughter so here’s a two minute compilation of it happening
What an important development. I’m so down for all of this.
some muggleborn like “i want to be an astronaut when i grow up!”
wizard kids like “wtf is an astronaut”
"oh you know…the people who go to the moon"
All these people understand
Is a gun in their face or the cash in their hand
I wanna take you home and start a family, yeah
But all the stars in Texas ain’t got nothin’ on your eyes